JESUS Film Ministry Trips
Why Serve through JESUS Film Ministry Trips?
- You will experience the power of the gospel as people are introduced to Christ through this simple and highly effective tool.
- You will meet and interact with JESUS Film team leadership on the field.
- You will deliver equipment that is lighter, brighter, and more advanced than what the teams currently have.
- You may deliver other valuable resource tools (such as the EvangeCube) which improves discipleship follow-up and helps plant Preaching Points.
What is a Ministry Trip?
- Your church or group raises the project funds for new equipment and your travel and on-field expenses. (Expenses based on destination.)
- You select your destination from a list generated by the JESUS Film field leadership which identifies where trips are needed. The list is available from the JESUS Film Harvest Partners office.
- After you send the project funds, we will purchase the necessary equipment and send it to you.
- Your group of 7 to 10 people will travel to the field and deliver the equipment to the ministry team.
- You will receive on-field cultural orientation and participate in JESUS Film ministry.
- This could include handing out invitations, helping set up and tear down the equipment, and praying during showings. (It will not include addressing the crowd during showings.)
- Additional ministry opportunities could include EvangeCube outreach, VBS, compassionate ministries, etc.
Project Cost is $6,000
This supports our equipment program, which includes a set of presentation equipment for you to take to the field.*
- LCD projector
- DVD player
- JESUS Film copies
- Sound system with microphone
- Large screen and frame
- Cords, lights, cases, etc.
- Bible Story Cloths
* Some of these items may not be necessary for some areas of the world.