Last updated: June 2018
JESUS FILM HARVEST PARTNERS PRIVACY STATEMENT:
JESUS Film Harvest Partners always strives to be responsible in our management, truthful in our advertising, cost-effective in our fundraising, and maintain the highest standard of stewardship excellence. It has been our goal to give every person in the world an opportunity to hear about Jesus Christ since 1997, and we continually work to ensure that all funds received are used to their fullest for this intended purpose.
Your security and privacy are important to us. We are committed to doing everything we can to protect all information provided to us, whether online or offline. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it has been received.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at info@JFHP.org.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED:
- In your relationship with JESUS Film Harvest Partners, you can become a sponsor, make donations, request materials, or subscribe to postal mail or e-mails. The types of personal information we may collect include name, contact and billing information, transaction and payment information. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- Credit card and/or checking account information is used only for payment processing and to provide you with a receipt. This information is never retained for other purposes.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
- We will never rent, sell, or lease your personal information to a third party; it is kept confidential. However, in those situations where we retain third parties to perform processing tasks or other activities (i.e. companies that assist with customer service, shipping, or event registration), we require that these groups agree to provide at least an equivalent level of protection as provided by JESUS Film Harvest Partners.
- We have implemented reasonable electronic, physical and procedural safeguards designed to help protect against the loss, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information under our control. We use encryption systems when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information.
LINKS TO OTHER RESOURCES:
WHAT YOU RECEIVE FROM US:
- To the extent we use consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw any consent you may have given us at any time. We will comply with your request promptly. If you withdraw your consent, we might not be able to provide some reports (i.e. newsletters, team reports, prayer requests) and services to you.
- You may manage your e-mail preferences here.
- To update your postal mail and phone preferences, e-mail info@JFHP.org or call JESUS Film Harvest Partners at 913-663-5700.
- We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
DONOR CARE POLICY
Last updated: June 2018
JESUS Film Harvest Partners is an affiliated member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). ECFA is an accreditation agency dedicated to helping Christian ministries earn the public's trust through adherence to the Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship™. Founded in 1979, ECFA provides accreditation to leading Christian nonprofit organizations that faithfully demonstrate compliance with established standards for financial accountability, fundraising, and board governance.
We ascribe to the EFCA's donor care rights as detailed below.
As a donor of JESUS Film Harvest Partners, you have the right to:
Know how the funds of JESUS Film Harvest Partners are being spent.
Know what the programs you support are accomplishing.
- Know that JESUS Film Harvest Partners complies with federal, state, and municipal laws.
- Restrict or designate your gifts to a particular project within JESUS Film Harvest Partners' mission objectives.
- A timely and courteous response to your inquiries about finances and programs.
- Visit office and program sites of JESUS Film Harvest Partners to talk personally with the staff.
- Give cheerfully without being pressured by JESUS Film Harvest Partners.
- Obtain a copy of JESUS Film Harvest Partners' most recent audited financial statements
- Know that there is a responsible governing board providing oversight to JESUS Film Harvest Partners' mission.
- Know that all appeals for funds are truthful and accurate.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
To help protect this ministry, copyright and trademark information has been posted on these pages. JESUS Film Harvest Partners retains the copyright for all the material posted as a collective work under international copyright laws. Permission is given to view, print, copy, and distribute the pages for informational, non-sale purposes, provided that the information conveyed is not altered in any material way. The copyright and trademark notices and symbols must appear on copies made and must bear the name and address of JESUS Film Harvest Partners.
® "JESUS Film Harvest Partners" is a trademark of Campus Crusade for Christ, Inc. licensed to Harvest Partners, Inc. All rights reserved.