Prayer & Praise
July 01, 2015
"We need a lot of prayer for this region," shared the JESUS Film leader in Madagascar. "There are many bars and wild parties where people live their lives displeasing to the Lord. However, we hold great hope for those recently coming to Christ, because they can shine Light into the dark places."
Praise God for shining His light.
"The area is beautiful, but the people are poor," said a team leader in Sri Lanka. "In this area, two groups live together. Both groups lack sufficient resources to live, however, the people are receptive to the Word of God. A friend told us of a place we could present the JESUS Film. Many adults and children attended. Following the presentation, there were many questions. The people asked us to return again to show the film. Join with us in prayer for these people to come to know Jesus in their lives.
Pray for the hearts of the people in Sri Lanka to hear and receive the Word of God!
"The JESUS Film amazed me," shared a viewer in Venezuela. "I was invited to watch the film, and at the end, accepted Christ as my Savior. I gave my life to Him, and now I feel so happy because He has forgiven my sins!"
Pray for this viewer to grow in Christ-likeness.
What's Your Number (WYN) Prayer Strategy UPDATE:
Thank you for praying!
Our recent team reports indicate an average of 2,593 people meeting Jesus each day!
If you haven't already joined the prayer team praying for 1 million people to meet Jesus before Easter 2016, sign up today!
Go to http://www.JFHP.org/WYN.
Praises and Prayer Requests:
- Praise God for the safe return of the Whittier College Avenue Church group from Haiti.
- Pray for the Elkhart, KS group as they work alongside teams in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Join in prayer for the Parkville, MO group making final plans to go to Mozambique.
- Pray for the Mission Trip participants preparing to travel to Argentina to see God's work through the JESUS Film.
- Pray for the group from Broken Arrow, OK to be filled with anticipation for their upcoming trip to Guatemala.
- Pray for the group from North Carolina as they deliver equipment to Brazil.
JESUS Film Harvest Partners has reported work in 135 countries, with 290 languages used, and currently 731 registered teams.
Since January 1998, JESUS Film teams have reported:
Evangelistic contacts* 100 million 71,179,109
Decisions for Christ 17 million 13,569,762
Initial discipleship follow-ups 8 million 5,905,274
Preaching Points 70,000 52,224
*JESUS Film and other tools